29 September, 10am-1pm
Clayton Hall, London Road Campus
Are you looking for a job, wanting advice or considering retraining?
The Shrewsbury Colleges Group invites you to our Autumn Jobs Fair in partnership with Jobcentre Plus. We’ve joined forces with Shrewsbury Jobcentre to offer help and guidance to anyone in Shropshire seeking employment and applicants can even apply on the spot!
Get valuable information and support from our specialist staff and local employers:
- Jobcentre Plus will be displaying all their current vacancies
- Over 30 employers are attending with their current vacancies – both part time and full time
- Apply for vacancies on the day
- Careers advice from the College and National Careers Service
- Support and advice with employability skills such as CVs, interview techniques and completing applications
- Apprenticeships on offer through the College in a wide range of sectors with many county employers
- Refreshments available to purchase
Business confirmed as attending:
- Youth Employment Standards Scheme
- Morris Care Ltd
- RSUCO D (Shropshire Yeomanry Squadron)
- Bluebird Care
- Red Recruitment Solutions
- Enterprise Flex-E-Rent
- Holloways of Ludlow
- Allied Healthcare
- SBC Training
- Radis Community Care
- West Mercia Police
- National Careers Service
- Home Instead Senior Care
- Doncasters Aerospace Components
- Shropshire Community Health NHS Trust
- Royal Navy
- The Shropshire Community Leisure Trust
- Macintyre Charity
- Total Security Services ltd
- Shrewsbury Town in the Community
- NCS Network
- My Options
- Express and Star
- Action for Children
- Dough and Oil Shrewsbury
Our Autumn Jobs Fair will be filled with great opportunities for you.
For further information or for employers wishing to exhibit please contact Saskia Warren on email@example.com or 01743 260403.
We look forward to seeing you on the day!